For the Sorbet
- 800g mixed berries (including Strawberries)
- 150ml Lime Juice, strained
- 125ml Ambra Limoncello
- 185g caster sugar
- 2 tsp Ambra Fragolino
- 800g mixed berries
- 100ml Lime Juice
- 100ml Ambra Limoncello
- 75g caster sugar
- The first amount of mixed berries should be pureed in a food processor then strained through a sieve – you need to have about 750ml of puree’.
- Place the puree’ in a bowl and add juice, Limoncello, sugar and mix to combine.
- Place into an ice cream machine and churn until semi frozen. Put the sorbet into a container and freeze until required.
- With the 2nd lot of berries place them in a bowl. Add the juice, Limoncello and sugar stir gently to combine. Spoon the berries into individual dessert glasses and place a large scoop of sorbet on top.